Terms and conditions
The user of the website www.entireguru.com must carefully read and agree to the following terms and conditions including any future amendments.
The User of the website www.entireguru.com must carefully read and agree to the following terms and conditions, including any future amendments.
You may need to register to access certain areas or provide personal information.
* Fill in the registration or lead forms with accurate, current, and complete information. Entire Guru reserves all rights to cancel any agreement if the information is inaccurate, false, incomplete, or incorrect.
* Users are asked to keep track of their Application ID and Transaction ID when filling out the application form.
* User declares to Entire Guru that their parents know about their college application
* Entire Guru reserves all rights to using the User's mobile information and demographic information, such as age, gender, and location, to run marketing campaigns for any third party who wishes to advertise with our database.
*Entire Guru reserves the right to sell the information and the entire site to third parties. The User will not object.
* The student's rejection due to incorrect or incomplete information in the application form will not be attributed to Entire Guru. The acceptance and rejection of a student for a particular program or college/university/school/coaching center are solely at the college's discretion. The college has the sole right to make that decision. The entire Guru is only a means to apply to these colleges and cannot guarantee admission.
* Entire Guru is not responsible for any errors or omissions on Entire Guru's site and reserves the right to make changes without prior notice.
Entire Guru receives a commission from its partner colleges/universities against its admission-related services. All possible care was taken in compiling and creating the materials. The authenticity and genuineness of the materials and contents provided by Entire Guru are not under the responsibility of Entire Guru.
REFUND and CANCELLATION POLICY
* The site user's monetary transactions are in place of the payment gateway partner of the whole Guru. We take no responsibility for any payment discrepancies.
* All users must keep track of their receipt number and Transition ID. The gateway will provide any information required to track the status of your application.
* The User must pay any outstanding amount before the deadline to apply to college.
* There will be no refund.
SERVICES ARE NOT RESALEABLE
Entire Guru services are not for commercial use. Users are prohibited from copying, duplicating, selling, reselling, or exploiting any part of them.
After the User has paid, the application summary will be accessible in "my account." The account will contain any application submitted by the User for six months. After that, we may delete the information from our server.
The Entire Guru will require a 50% advance payment for services. You cannot cancel your subscription for services. The company reserves the right to refuse refunds. The company cannot guarantee the timeliness or accuracy of refunds. As required by law, the customer must submit a copy of the TDS certificate to the company to have tax deducted from payments to the company. The User is responsible for all online and offline transactions that involve their debit/credit cards. The company is not responsible for any loss or damage to the User's account. This includes online transactions and any payment verification process.